Riley Isabel Iyer
Born March 14, 2008 at 3:54 PM
6 pounds 5 ounces, 19 inches
Born March 14, 2008 at 3:54 PM
6 pounds 5 ounces, 19 inches
Riley's Birth Story
I had been having contractions on and off for a week. Then on March 13th they started at 7pm and continued through the night but weren't painful. The next morning I took Nate to preschool and while we were there they started to become a little more intense so we drove home. By noon they were painful but still 8 minutes apart so I called Mesh and told him to come home from work. We got to the doctor's office at 1:45 and then learned I was already 7cm dilated! We couldn't believe it and were so excited - as you can tell from our picture above! We walked over to the labor and delivery unit and checked in around 2:45. I was still feeling pretty good. Then things got tough but went really quickly so I was able to deliver Riley without any medication. She was born just an hour later. Welcome to the world Riley Isabel! We love you so much!
6 comments:
Love the pictures, what a great looking family! Can't wait to meet your little girl!
Congrats, congrats! She is a cutie--lovin all that dark hair!
Riley Isabel you are finally here!! YOur big brother NATE is going to take good care of you! See you soon NONI**
Congrats!! What great pictures - Riley is Beautiful!!!
She is so cute! We can't wait to meet her in person. Jess and Matt
CONGRATULATIONS-way after the fact! We'll see you soon! You all look GREAT!
Terry and Lunette
Post a Comment