Thursday, August 14, 2008

Riley's first haircut

I gave Riley her first haircut yesterday. I was afraid to touch the top so I just relieved her of the mullet she was rocking. I cut off about an inch of her precious hair.

Riley and Nate playing in Nate's room. Nate is holding "purple whale" and "blue dolphin" and they go most places Nate goes these days.


Riley has entered the curious stage and loves to touch anything and everything around her - here she is checking out Nate's hair.

Rileybell is 5 months old today! We went to a baby shower this morning and she looked so pretty in pink!

Sir Nate loves to wear these glasses around the house.

2 comments:

Studlows said...

Happy 5 months Riley!!! It went so fast! See you guys soon!

Anonymous said...

Riley is really on the top of Nate's list, because not just anybody gets to sit in Nate's chair! Riley your dress is beautiful and happy 5 mos!, Nate are you in a competition with me for the most outrageious big sunglasses?!
lovexoxox Noni****