Riley is 6 months old today! We celebrated with a trip to the Woodland Park Zoo in Seattle and by giving Riley her first sweet treat - mashed bananas! And I got a little older this month too - I am the big 3-0 now!

Mmmmm....bananas are delicious!
At 6 months Riley is 25 1/2 inches tall (45%) and weighs in at 13lbs 14 oz (10%) and is 100% adorable.
Nate doesn't like to eat very much but he sure enjoys feeding Riley.
Happiness!
Today was the first day Riley got to sit in the big stroller without being in her carseat.
Mommy is 30! Mesh took me to see Dave Matthews at the Gorge in George, WA to celebrate the end of my 20's, we went out to a nice dinner the weekend before my birthday and then on the big day we went out for a family dinner. Life is good and so far I'm digging my 30's!
2 comments:
Congrats Iyer girls!!
Good looking bunch!!
xoxoNoni****
Post a Comment