Friday, November 21, 2008

Short clips of the Iyer duo

Story time! Nate recites the book Milk and Cookies to Riley until he is distracted by her bow.

Riley just recently started clapping - watch her in action!

Nate, Riley and I go to Kindermusik every week - here is Nate singing his current favorite song, Hot Cross Buns!

Nate just recently realized that although we call him Nate, Nater Patater, Naters, etc. he also has a full name. He used to look at me like "Who's that?" on the rare occasion that I would say "Nathan" and now he's really into being Nathan Kieffer Iyer. 2 year-olds are hilarous...and 8 month olds are pretty darn cute!

5 comments:

Laura Lawrence said...

I was just singing hot cross buns yesterday! :) It's a good one.

Kristi said...

I can't believe how big the kids are getting, Nate is so cute when he says everyones names.

Anonymous said...

Movie stars is what they are Two Ham bones!! I love it
xooxxoNONI****

aejames said...

Your kids are so beautiful, Megan! It was fun to see them "live". I'm so happy you are doing well. It was fun to see the pics of your dad and brothers too!

aejames said...

This is Erin Rose, by the way... should have signed my name since my user name is vague.