
Riley and Nate at their craft table - Riley is really getting into coloring and stickers.

Our neighbor Emily made these outfits for the kids - adorable!

I was up late studying one night and on my way to bed I found Nate and Mesh like this! (It was in the 100's around here so Nate was sleeping in our room with the a/c. Rileybell also has an a/c unit in her window...didn't want you to think she was left to be hot.)

A Day Out with Thomas

Celebrating our 5 year anniversary on July 10th. We also celebrated our Hindu wedding anniversay on the 11th with a bike ride out to Redhook Brewery. (Sorry blogger won't let me flip it.)
2 comments:
I love that picture of NATER! I cannot believe he was sleeping that way. How did you not wake him up with your laughter?
FYI, I used to have that problem with Blogger too. It seems to be a Windows problem (of course). Since I've switched to the Mac it hasn't happened again, but it was SO frustrating!
Glad you guys made it to Thomas this year!! Great pictures of camp too, how fun!
Post a Comment