Friday, January 15, 2010

Best Buddies

Tubing at Snoqualmie Pass!

Last night Nate had a sleep over in Riley's room. They drifted off holding hands. It was the sweetest thing I've ever seen! I had work to finish for class today so I didn't want to risk waking them, but I took a picture of the monitor. Riley is on the left in her bed and Nate is on the floor.





They love to play computer games...endless laughter!



1/8: Riley's first day of Redmond Toddler Group in her own class (last year Nate, Riley and I were in the sibling class). She loved it (despite her look in this picture) and when we left she waved at the school and said "Bye RiRi's school".

2 comments:

Dakota said...

SOOO CUTE!! If there is a next time, you need to sneak in and take a picture.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely adorable duo!