Today was a big day at the Iyer house - it was Nate's first last day of school and my last last day of school! Nate finished up his first year of preschool. There was a little graduation ceremony at the end of class and a school carnival at night. I graduated from my school psychology program and can now add Ed.S. (Educational Specialist degree, which is between a masters and doctorate) to my name! A week before Ben was born I secured a job as the school psychologist at an early childhood center in our local school district and start working 2 days a week in late August. With Mesh passing the boards a few weeks ago and finishing residency this month-there are lots of things to celebrate around here! Not to be left out, Riley is starting to pick up on her potty training (yay!) and Ben has started giving social smiles and is enjoying doing tummy time. Major milestones for all the Iyers!
Friday, June 11, 2010
Last day of school!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So exciting for everyone!!! I can't believe Nate's on a bike already!
Post a Comment