Sunday, February 27, 2011

Palm Springs

We had a wonderful week in the sun in Palm Springs! The first day we had all of the Kieffer cousins together: Nate- 4 1/2, Riley, Sadie and Cameron all 2 1/2 ish, Ben 9 months and Colin 6 months...it was an amazing day! I flew down with the kids by myself (which was easier than I thought it would be thanks to my great travelers) because Mesh had call so he joined us a few days later. Joey, Sabrina, Cam and Colin were in LA for the week and came to visit before heading back to NYC. Andy, Val and Sadie drove over from Calabasas and stayed for a few days. We had Noni there all week! Every day was pretty much the same mix of going to the pool, napping, playing outside, and going to the pool some more!



We were all so happy when Mesh arrived to join in on the fun!


Ben's first dip in a pool!


Sadie, Nate and Ri at Splashtopia at our resort.

Ben and Colin finally meet!

The kids running away from us - when I realized I wasn't going to catch up with them I stopped to take a picture instead.

Nonistar and her stars, as she calls them!

Top: Sabrina, Joey, Noni, Andy
Middle: Cameron, Colin, Sadie, Nate, Riley
Bottom: Ben, Val, Meg

No comments: