Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy 1st birthday Ben!

Today Ben (aka Benny, Benny Ben, Benjamin Button, Benny Button, Benjamin, Baby Ben) turned one and celebrate we did - in fact we celebrated all week! Check out the fun times below!

Now I sit here on the couch late at night on the year anniversary of my baby boy's birth, documenting memories for my little ones to look back on one day as I eat just one more piece of rainbow chip cake. My sweet husband is asleep beside me on the couch, because he likes to wait for me to go to bed but I always end up staying up too late. My three precious children are all soundly sleeping (for at least another six hours, I hope!) upstairs, after plotting what they will do for me tomorrow on mother's day. Hello true bliss-I have arrived! And now I'm off to finish cleaning the dishes. ;)

Riley, Ben, Steph & Kelby

5/7: Celebrating Ben's birthday with great friends-the Ludlows and Arnolds (the 3 mommies have known each other since childhood).
Ben's first year poster - a tradition for the first birthday. (Being the third child myself, I am keeping up with all the things I need for Ben's baby book!)


5/6: Traditional birthday dinner at Red Robin with Amandalee and Gramps!




5/1: Lars and Ben celebrated their birthdays together w/ our moms' group that has been meeting since their big brothers were newborns!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

So much fun and so cute! Happy Birthday Ben!