We try to get down to my hometown of Gig Harbor at least once a month. I love being able to share the Gig with our kids!
We started the day with our budding artists at Java and Clay Cafe in downtown Gig Harbor.
Then we went on the dock and looked at pile worms. I'm pretty sure there is a picture in a box somewhere in my dad's attic that is exactly like this but w/ my dad, 2 older brothers and me 30 years ago. (Gramps is out of town or he would have been with us, this is his favorite spot.)
And of course we spent most of our time at the Ludlows! Here are Matt, Riley, Grace, and Nate coloring Halloween placemats,
Cameron and Ben lounging on the couch,
and there's Grace and Riley in their cheerleader Halloween costumes!

And, going off on a tangent, here is Riley in her Wondergirl Halloween costume. I know, I know...we should make her stick to her decision. On the other hand, a girl has got the right to change her mind and we love dress-up clothes here! Nate is going to be Batman and Ben is going to be Robin, so Ri was feeling a bit left out that her costume wasn't a superhero.
No comments:
Post a Comment