Three years ago today, Ramesh and Raji lost their dad, Radha lost her husband, Josh and I lost our father-in-law, the kids lost their Badappa, and heaven welcomed a great soul. Today we had a wonderful day full of family time and throughout the day, we thought of our Dad/Badappa and we remembered to be in the present.
| On our way to Seattle to see the play The Frog Prince. |
![]() |
| Checking out dad's office for the first time. |
Ram was a magnificent father, the kind of dad that broke into a wide grin when his children walked in the room because he always felt such an enourmous amount of love and pride for them. As the wife of his son, I am forever grateful for the wonderful dad that he was to my husband. Mesh learned by example how to make our kids feel like the center of the universe; how to love unconditionally. Thank you Ram. We love you.
And now since I'm crying and this video makes me giggle, features Ben "Subu" Iyer, and shows Mesh being a sweet Dad...I leave you with this short video and challenge you to find a sweeter voice.

No comments:
Post a Comment