Today marked the end of an era. After nearly 6 years of having a crib in our house, it is packed up and ready to go to a friend. It served us well and I may have shed a tear or two today, but I'm counting my blessings and so proud of our three growing children and enjoying watching them discover more about themselves every day. I always dreamt of becoming a mom and it is so much MORE than I ever imagined. More love, more joy, more work ;), more fun! Happy Mother's day!
![]() |
| Taking down the crib and checking out the bed. |
![]() |
| After 9pm and Ben was roaming around and found his buddy. He eventually made it back to his own room. |
And now for a trip down memory lane...the Iyer kids playing in the crib in their early days.
![]() |
| Nate playing in the crib at 3 months old. He slept in this crib from 6 months (was in our room in bassinet before)-18 months. |
![]() |
| Ri at 2 months and Nate at 23 months playing in the crib. Riley slept in the crib from 4 months-20 months. |
![]() |
| Ben working on his tummy time at 2 months. Benny slept in the crib from 4 months-2 years-old. |





No comments:
Post a Comment