Wednesday, January 30, 2013

January Catch Up

  This month we mostly stayed close to home, here are some of our moments:

Night walks around the neighborhood:


Basketball fever:



 Benny being Benny:




And a few other moments:

You have to click to enlarge this and read it.  Too funny! At least Nate is giving to charity! Time for us to up our retirement account contributions. ;)




Riley's first time on the chairlift!



In the last few years, January has become a time of slowing down, focusing on family, and being thankful. The other night I was tucking Ben in and as we were saying our prayers, he stopped and waved to the ceiling.  I asked him what he was doing and he said, "I'm waving to those guys" and giggled. I said "What guys Ben?" and he answered "Jesus, God, and Badappa up in heaven". That's our sweet Benjamin Subramaniam, who shares his grandfather's middle name.  We love you Badappa and we remember you always, and especially today on your birthday. 

No comments: