Friday, January 31, 2014

Blue Friday & Girl Scout Dance

How is it that a whole month of 2014 is in the books?! We had an amazing last day of January.  The kids showed their team spirit for Blue Friday - although I had an early meeting at work and forgot and was hence the only person at school wearing a sweater dress instead of Seahawks gear. I have been wearing blue and green all weekend to make up for it.  Then tonight Riley had her first dance! Ramesh is out of town for a conference so Gramps had the honor of taking Riley and they had a blast! The boys and I had a great night in playing soccer in the garage, eating popsicles and playing lots of board games. 


Riley's class

Ben prefers to be called Russell Wilson now. Not just Russell, has to be the full name.



I'm guessing the daisy troop will plant some trees to make up for this. ;)





Go Seahawks!!

No comments: