Monday, March 31, 2014

March Round Up

Just a quick catch up on March before April is here. I'm going to bed tonight with a post-it note on my bedside that says "April Fools" so I am prepared for all the tricks Nate and Riley were giggling about tonight:

Riley and dad at our school's ice skating night:

Fishing with dad:



It's always a great time in Gig Harbor with the Ludlows:
Cameron and Ben are frozen while singing songs from Frozen.
Riley and Grace! Pretty crazy I met Kara when I was Riley's age. :)
Iyer & Ludlow kids
 Long walk around the neighborhood with mom:

Fancy hair:

Our active Ben:


At the Seattle Children's Staff event at EMP:


 Muddy Spring Soccer:


Swim lessons:


Pics from school:

Riley playing Piggy (from author Mo Willems) in Reader's Theater 

Ben loves to draw maps at school.

Pacific Northwest kids

No comments: