Saturday, June 13, 2015

Goodbye Pre-K, 1st and 3rd grade

The kids finished school yesterday and I have just one more week of work until I join them for summer vacation! We have some major events in store for this summer...I can't wait to get it underway. But first, a look back at the last couple weeks of Pre-K, 1st and 3rd grade.  
Mr. Ben at his new student welcome for Kindergarten next year...with brother and sister already at the school, this boy is ready!
Yep, ready to own this place!
Ramesh went with Riley's class on their beach field trip.

Piano recital - no pictures or video were allowed inside...yes at a piano recital. 

We are enjoying some hot weather this month!
Nate's poetry cafe event at school
Ben watched and acted out every minute of the NBA tournament...starting the games in his warm-ups, watching and re-enacting throughout the game, and copying the post-game interviews. 

Bruno's first grooming session.

The kids on their last day of school holding their pictures from the first day of school this year.

Ben at his end of year carnival saying "Umm mom, you should not be in charge of face paint."

Ben hugging his preschool teacher of 2 years goodbye.  I was doing okay until we walked out the door and then the tears spilled out...I can't believe our family is done with preschool, and on the other hand, I am very proud of my growing kids and blessed to have the honor of being their mom.

No comments: