Thursday, May 12, 2016

4th Grade Camp

Nate and his 4th grade class just spent 4 days at camp Islandwood on Bainbridge Island.  We couldn't talk to him while he was gone but I did sneak some notes and pictures in his suitcase and his teachers did post some pictures on facebook for the parents to see.  He had a great time and seems so much older now that he has returned! Our firstborn is growing up and we are very proud of him.








Nate was using my account the night before he left to upload videos of songs he and his friends sang on the bus. I sent quite a few emails before I realized the name change - lol!

Ben was out at recess when Nate's bus returned from camp. Benny burst into tears and ran over to hug his brother when he saw him.

Sis was happy too! 

No comments: