The summer fun continued with Wilderness camp, Riley's soccer party, Ben's soccer jamboree, and fun in the lake. And my summer came to an end as I reported back to work for the new school year. Big changes for all of us this year-I moved from being the school psychologist at one of the early childhood centers in the district to a high school. I can walk to work! The kids start at the elementary school across the street soon. It feels so great to have everything so close to home now!
| Wilderness day camp- 3rd year |
![]() |
| days full of hiking, building forts, and tracking animals |
| Some of the soccer girls playing goalie at their beach summer party. |
![]() |
| Ben's game-he is #4 |
![]() |
| flowers and plums from our yard |
![]() |
| Mother and son fixing the dock |
| Annual bbq w/ my high school friends and their families: Jen, Joelle, Meg, Talli |
| Riley and her band waiting for practice to start. |
| 1st day for me at the high school and after years of working part-time, I'm back to full-time. |





No comments:
Post a Comment