Monday, October 16, 2017

October Happenings

Fall is here! Here are some of the things we've been up to so far in October.

Crazy hair day at elementary school

All 5 of us read from this same copy of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire - my favorite HP book! 

Hawk-a-thon walkathon at Ri and Ben's school.

Don't mess with this strong girl!

Below is a series of pictures showing our Friday night:
6:15pm: Ri, Ben and I drop off Nate and a friend at 6th grade activity night at the community center - Nate didn't appreciate the picture. ;)
6:40pm: Ri, Ben and I park in the library underground lot and head to a Halloween party at the YMCA. We note the sign that says the library parking lot locks 10 minutes after the library closes. At the time it was 40 minutes after the library closed so I think to myself-they must be remaining open tonight for overflow parking for the Y party.
8:05pm: Well, I was wrong.  There is my car locked up back there!  The Y staff and police were very nice but couldn't get us in.  The car remained lock up over night. 



8:20pm: Here we are walking home. Ramesh was at work but luckily we had an extra car at home because we had to get home and get Nate by 9pm.  Next Friday we are staying home! lol

Time for football!

Nate serving donuts at church.
ISC night at the Sounders!




No comments: