Saturday, June 30, 2018

School is out!

See ya 2nd, 4th and 6th grade...you were good to us but we are so excited it is summer time! Unfortunately Nate broke his wrist on the day before school got out but he is being a trooper. It's summertime and the livin is easy!


Last day of 6th, 4th and 2nd grade



Way to go Nater!

Ben planning for our Europe trip next month!

The mermaid of Pine Lake


Riley helping mom at work-I always have an extra week after the kids get out.


ball girls at their coach's game

bubble!

This boy loves to go fishing.

When they were little I used to take the three of them shopping all the time and I hadn't done it in years...now I remember why! ;)

Ri and Ben showing empathy for Nate as he gets his cast cut off to fit a new one.

Gunners Soccer Tournament





No comments: