Wednesday, October 15, 2008

NYC/NJ Weekend

We took a quick trip to the East Coast last weekend but we sure packed a lot in while we were there!

The Iyers meet niece/cousin Cameron - 2 1/2 weeks old! In this picture: Sabrina, Joey, Cameron, Meg, Riley, Nate, Ramesh.
We also got to see Aunt Raji and Uncle Josh, my cousins Katelyn and Jason, Gramps (he traveled with us) and our good family friends Becky and Terry Scholl...busy and very fun day in NYC!

I love this picture - these three kiddos kept us quite busy! I can't wait for November when all of the cousins will gather in California for Thanksgiving...we still have yet to meet our niece/cousin Sadie!


Nate's NYC nap with Dad and Auntie Raji looking over him.

Our dear friends Bryan and Janine (my college roomie) and my beautiful Goddaughter Jenna! I am honored to be her Godmother! We wish we had more pictures from the baptism but Mesh couldn't man the camera because he was holding both kids.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of all of you!!
see you soon
love noni****