Sunday, October 19, 2008

Pumpkin Patch!

We had a lot of fun at Fall City Farms pumpkin patch today! And we did everything there was to do there: got lost in the haystack maze, saw animals up close, took a hayride, ate homemade donuts and fresh apple cider, took pictures by pumpkins and scarecrows.....and oh wait-we forgot to actually pick pumpkins! Nate and I ran up to the grocery store tonight and got some good ones though! :)

It was Riley's turn to wear the pumpkin costume to the pumpkin patch - Nate wore this on his first trip to the pumpkin patch 2 years ago!

Daddy's little pumpkin


Nate and Ethan get dangerously close to a cow!

Riley and Nate Iyer, Ethan and Simone Rose

I love that Riley is laughing at Nate in this picture. Just recently she started laughing at him when he has high energy (which is quite often) and he loves the attention!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just looked at the OCT photos and you picked my favs to put on the blog!
see you tomorrow xoxoxononi****