I started this blog about 2 years ago, shortly before Riley was born, and now on her birthday weekend I have reached my 100th post!
We have had a fun and busy weekend. I have Fridays off work and I take Riley to Redmond Toddler Group (a coop preschool) while Nate is in preschool. She had a little birthday celebration there and that night we went to Red Robin for her birthday dinner. Today was the annual Carnival for her school. The kids had a blast, as did Gramps, who came along and worked half my shift for me-thanks Dad!
Tomorrow is the big day-Rileybell turns 2! She is such a sweet, spunky, smart little girl (She already knows all the letters, counts to 20 (though she prefers to start w/ 3...who needs 1 and 2 anyways), and I will have to post the video of her saying her letter sounds soon-totally amazing what she picks up!)

No comments:
Post a Comment