Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Baby Update!

UPDATE 3/3: Our little boy is measuring at the 21st %ile and doing great! His estimated weight is 3 pounds 8 ounces. The most amazing part of the ultrasound was watching his precious little lips open and close as I also felt him hiccup....adorable! It's hard to tell but I think he looks a lot like Nate! ;)
Here is a picture of my belly from last week! The Littlest Iyer is due 9 weeks from today! I had an appointment yesterday and found out I am anemic and the doctor may give me iron through an IV in a few weeks if my supplements don't start kicking in (maybe that is contributing to why I am so tired and pale...okay, I know I am sadly always pale). Baby is measuring small so we have an ultrasound tomorrow to monitor his growth, but the doc had the same concerns with Riley, who turned out to be healthy and just naturally little.

Just added this picture because it makes me smile!

3 comments:

neen01 said...

I hope everything is ok. I had to take iron with Jenna but this time I don't. I hope the supplements work for you.

Dakota said...

Wow! Only 9 weeks to go? How exciting! You look great and I will send good thoughts your way for the baby's growth. I have anemia, too, and always end up on crazy iron prescriptions when pregnant. I hope they help!

Anonymous said...

That picture makes us all smile. Can"t wait to meet benny ben!
love noni*