Sunday, April 25, 2010
Counting our Blessings!
The baby and I are fine but I was in a very scary car accident Friday evening. I dropped off my girlfriend at her house and on a pretty major road was hit by a presumably drunk driver w/ a suspended license who then sped off. He crossed the middle line and hit my car. It turns out he crashed into a ditch down the road and was arrested. My airbag went off and the subaru was totaled. My car was in a lane sideways on a busy street and smoking so I hopped out and over the guardrail. Three very amazing people stopped to help me and the police and ambulance got there quickly. I walked out with just a scratch on my knee and a few burns from the airbag. They monitored the baby at the hospital and he was kicking away and the heartbeat was good! Amen! I am unbelievably blessed and so thankful that I was able to come home to Mesh, Nate & Riley with just a little soreness and that Ben was safe. Benny Ben (Nate and Riley's nickname for their little bro) is due in 9 days - can't wait to meet our sweet baby boy and hold him extra close.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
SO SO happy that you guys are ok!!!
I am so relieved that you and Ben are both okay. We have been thinking about you!!
Post a Comment