Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Summer Days

Day Out with Thomas - this was our second year going to Snoqualmie to meet Thomas the Train and go for a short train ride. Lots of fun!

I painted Riley's nails for the first time - purple of course! Joey-note that I am wearing the silly bandz that you told me were all the rage on the East Coast...the trend has yet to hit Issaquah but I'm sporting them for you ;).

Nate fell at a park and got 4 stitches - he was such a trooper at the ER.


Benny Ben's bears cheer him on during tummy time...and look at that cute baby bottom!

Ben wearing his first pair of shorts.


Nate and Ri in the backyard enjoying a quiet moment in the sun.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Looks like you guys are having a good time enjoying the nice weather (minus Nate's stitches)!

Anonymous said...

How precious! Adorable kids!