Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Summer Nights

Mesh typically has to work late so dinner and bath time can be a little crazy around here. And when Mesh works nights there is a strong chance you will find me eating a large bowl of cookie dough ice cream or two on the couch as a reward for completing the daunting task of getting all 3 kids to bed! Then of course I sneak upstairs several times to watch them sleeping peacefully -Mesh and I are so blessed!
When Riley and Nate give each other this look I know they are about to be up to something.

In this case, splashing Mommy and Ben.

Ben takes a bath first and then chills next to me while Nate and Ri are in the tub.

All clean and in their pajamas...note Riley almost always puts a dress on over her pj's...girly girl!

A sweet little smile from Baby Ben!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such adorable little ones!

Anonymous said...

Kudos to you Megan. I can barely handle one at bath and bed time. 3? Amazing. -Chad B