Getting ready and getting to wear make-up w/ lots of reminders that it is only for the stage until she's a teen. ;)
![]() |
| Not the best picture, but the only one I had of Ben. He stayed home with Amandalee because the Nutcracker was during nap time and too long. |
Dress rehearsal before the big show:
| The gentelmen arrived to wish them luck. |
Waiting and waiting to take the stage...after an hour of dancing around, they took to their mama's iphones.
A short clip:









4 comments:
I cried with joy.
gramps
Riley you are a star! What a great performance you gave.
love you!
Noni*
So cute! great job riley!!
Do you see her face? No way she's waiting to be a teen for make-up! :) You did awesome on her hair - looks perfect! And she nailed her dance - I can't believe she's only 3 and did so good! Did her and Olivia have a solo(?) performance?
Post a Comment