Monday, December 31, 2012

Family Visit & Merry Christmas

Our annual winter visit from Badamma, Auntie Raji, and Uncle Josh delivered big on fun and family time! We love you guys!
Making cookies for Santa
Note Mommy and Daddy on the tree too - represented with the angel and Belf our elf :)

Iyer five ready for Christmas Eve Mass

What a blessing to have our family here.

Our new pajamas on Christmas Eve tradition.  Riley picked out all the pj's for the adults and said the animal print was the most perfect pair ever for Badamma! :)
Ken, Meg, Mesh, Riley, Radha
Ben, Nate, Josh, Raji
3 Iyer beauties

Belf's note on Christmas Eve morning, he headed back home to the North Pole with Santa on Christmas Eve night.

Nate following along to the songs at church 
Skating on Christmas day.


Salish Lodge brunch on the 26th...yeah you see me wrangling Ben, he didn't really care to sit at the fancy brunch.




We are leaving diapers behind in 2012!!  Woot woot! We dedicated the break from school to potty training Ben.  He's had a few days without accidents and there is no turning back now! Our kids are so close in age that we've been changing diapers for 6 1/2 years straight so this is truly the end of an era, but a happy transition to life with three big kids! I really thought I might cry like I did when we took the crib down, but I'm good with this. :)

No comments: