The kids and I have been out of school/work since Tuesday and we are enjoying our time off, mostly staying home and relaxing but also getting out and about for some fun. Badamma, Auntie Raji, and Uncle Josh will be joining us tomorrow...we can't wait!
On Monday I was scheduled to volunteer in Riley's class but her school was closed due to a power outage so we had a fun girls day - mani/pedis at 9AM, relaxing at a bookstore, Christmas shopping, and meeting up with our friends Isabella and her mom for lunch!
Lots of fort building!
We celebrated Christmas with our dear Peps friends, the mom's group that has been meeting since Nate was just 4 months old. There are too many kids to meet at a house so we now celebrate at the bounce house, though we did end up inviting over all that could make it for pizza afterwards to keep the party going!
Christmas ships on the Kirkland waterfront...I am one lucky mama.


No comments:
Post a Comment