It is hard to believe that our "Baby Ben" is now 4 years-old! He is now older than Nate was when Ben was born, which is just mindboggling. Our Ben is outspoken, hilarious, sweet, smart and very creative - especially when he is dressing himself as his favorite characters or spending hours on coloring pages and using the iPad to find pictures to make sure he is coloring his characters just the right way. I distinctly remember the overwelming feeling of love and joy I felt when each of my children were born and when Benny Ben was born I remember the first thing I thought/said when I first saw him was, "You are finally here. I feel like I have been waiting for you my whole life and now we are all here." Happy 4th Ben!
Favorite Ben Quotes he frequently says:
When happy: "Mama I will always be your bubbas!"
When mad: "Mama I am NOT your bubbas anymore!"
Ahhh four - feeling out that independence but still needing mama. :)
Ben had a great birthday! Yesterday we celebrated with his friends at Wiggle Works with a superhero theme and then today he had a birthday circle at school and his preschool spring concert!
![]() |
| Stephanie, Kara, and Meg - friends since we were little in Gig Harbor and now we all have boys the same age! :) |




No comments:
Post a Comment