Friday, May 22, 2015

May Moments



There are always so many fun things going on in May…here are some of the highlights so far.

Grandparents day at school.
Gramps wore a Seahawks jersey for Ben's birthday…of some Packers guy that came to the team for a brief moment, of course!

Liv and Ri
Lake Sammamish beach day with the Roses.

Riley at Mylie's spa birthday party



Ben watching the NBA play offs, he follows along and plays out the whole game.

Happy 36th birthday Mesh!
Girl Scouts bunny party
Riley Isabel and Isabel Riley

The pool is open!!

Girl Scouts bridging ceremony from Daisy to Brownie.

Gramps and Nate at Make-A-Wish headquarters in Seattle.

And here are some blasts from the past that I found while cleaning out the garage this past weekend.

Riley wearing my dress from junior prom…which in my old age looks like a slip and I'm wondering why I ever attempted to wear yellow. ;)
The picture is blurry but the memories this photo brings back are clear…mom and the kids out in the backyard of our first house in Gig Harbor.

High School graduation 1997 w/ Joey

No comments: