Monday, August 31, 2015

Soccer Tournaments

Nate and Riley are both playing on year round soccer teams and this month they both had their first soccer tournaments. Brings back memories - yes it does! We went to Bend, Oregon for Nate's tournament and then Riley's was about an hour north of Seattle.




Unbelievable that at Nate's very first soccer tournament he ends up playing my friend Cressa's son! Cressa and her family live in Oregon now and we didn't know we'd both be there. Cressa and I played together on a club soccer team growing up - she was the goalie and I was a defender. Go Lester's Lightning!

Nate and Cressa's son Luey marking each other. Could not believe it!
Bend Premier Cup Aug 7th-9th

Riley's soccer tournament was the day after Steph's funeral. We stopped to get food on the way up and were given #14 - Steph's favorite number. Love you Steph!

Skagit Cup Aug. 15th-16th
One of the dad's on the team shared some great pictures.

#8




And I had to throw in a couple pictures of Riley at Girl Scout day camp - she had a fun week!



No comments: