Monday, August 31, 2015

Out of town guests

We were so blessed this month to have many out of town guests come to see us! Love, love, love seeing these amazing people!


Susan and her kids were out visiting from Ohio and came to spend one night with us. We met junior year of college when we were in the same study abroad program in Melbourne. G'day Mate!
Hunter and Iyer kiddos

Our friends Alison, Bill and Rowan were out visiting from Brooklyn and came over for dinner.  Mesh and I went to college with Alison. I will need to see if she got any better pictures-these were all I got and it was a bit dark! 

Noni came to town to visit and hang with the kids since I always return to work 2 weeks before the kids start school. Love you Noni - thank you so much for all the help, laughs, hugs, and love!


The Ludlows moved to San Diego in January and were back up visiting so we had a party with the Gig Harbor Girls. Above: Jen, Kara, Talli / Meg, Joelle Below: All the kids!
Nate and Matt
Grace and Riley
Cameron and Ben  - still looking like twins!



Andy, Val, and Sadie joined us for Noni's last weekend here.  The kids had so much fun with cousin Sadie!
Mr. Tall and Mr. Small



My mom orchestrated an early birthday celebration for me. I had a great vision for this photo of me taking a picture of the cake with my loved ones gathered around it singing. Well nobody was listening to me when I tried to direct them to stand together at the end of the table so I had to stand back to fit them all in and this is what I got. Hahaha! Happy birthday to me?! ;) (Full disclosure-I may have had a few glasses of wine that impacted my ability to give clear directions….or so I'm told.)

Andy and Mesh on the new paddle boards



My favorite picture of the summer. 

No comments: