Nate has been one busy sixth grader! Last weekend he prepared a meal for the residents of Tent City and served it with his friends for his social studies class service project. This weekend I spent 6 hours on a Friday night at a math competition with him. It is awesome to see Nate the mathlete in action and he won for best in school!
 |
| The little brothers enjoying the meal too! |
 |
| Had to sneak this in here - Riley photo bombed us while Ben was helping me work on my frown. Lol! |
 |
| Nate the great! |
 |
The first three hours was just tests but I managed to sneak a picture of him through the door. :)
|
 |
| Nate rocked the college bowl round - I don't know how he answered so quickly! |
No comments:
Post a Comment