Tuesday, January 31, 2012

January Catch Up

I can't believe it's the last day of January...time to do a little catch up on the kids' happenings before we step into February:

Riley: This past weekend Riley and her fellow ballerinas shined on stage at their Winterfest performance.  She's the first little ballerina to go across the stage and then you can see her waving at Mesh.  So cute!

 



Nate: The other night Mesh was working late and I asked Nate and Riley to play quietly while I put Ben to bed.  This video is how I found them...so sweet! And the picture below is us on the chair lift!  Nate's really getting the hang of it!





Ben: Ben has found his lungs.  He is talking in adorable little sentences now such as "Love you Mom" (Um yes, he sometimes calls me MOM and breaks my heart...he didn't get the memo that I'm still mama or mommy), "Where Snow White and Elmo?", and "Want milk please".  However, in the video below he is screeching/singing with Riley and its pretty darn cute.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

So cute! Kelby loved the music in Riley's dance video. He stopped playing with his car and started dancing! :)

Anonymous said...

Ben definatley has a career as Ri's backup singer:)
oxoxononi*