Poor Mesh was sick in bed all day today. I tired myself out taking the kids to Mass and two egg hunts, and it was so sunny that we even busted out the sprinkler this afternoon! One quick funny story: We had to sit in the overflow room at church which is where they usually serve donuts and juice after Mass. All throughout the service Ben kept pleading with me for a donut which started as "Mommy, can I have a donut please?" to "Mommy I want a donut. The kitchen is right behind there." to "Mommy this is soooo boring. I want a donut now!!" I was thankful that I could distract him well enough between pleads and the good folks around us thought he was hysterical. And yes, we went straight to Krispy Kreme after church. I was also thankful that Gramps came up in the afternoon. Happy Easter!
 |
| Notice Nate's block...baby brothers can be busy! |
 |
| Mesh was too sick to notify me that I looked like Smurfette today. Oh well! |
 |
| After church...Ben's still mad about the donuts. |
 |
| Community egg hunt |
 |
| Neighborhood egg hunt |
2 comments:
You don't look like smurfette! I think you and the kids look great- I was actually thinking "cute dress, wonder where she got it":) Emily
Thanks Em! Jcrew or maybe jcrew outlet.
Post a Comment