Sunday, March 31, 2013

March Round-Up

Never a dull moment in a house full of three energetic youngings...here are some of our March moments:

Benny swabbing the decks at his co-op preschool. 


Family day on a Saturday at Ben's school.


Bball with the neighbor kids.

Worm hospital

 Nate lost his third tooth and I snapped a picture of the tooth fairy's shadow! :)


Lunch at the little table.
Mesh took Riley on her field trip to the Seattle Children's Theater.
Riley started the spring soccer season...


and Mom is the coach!
We will be out of town on the night of Nate's 1st grade concert so I snuck in to music class this week to watch them rehearse.  Nate is on the bottom row, second from the right.  This is just 2 of the 8 first grade classes-big school!

Mesh was volunteering in Nate's class and snapped this picture.  Nate saved some of the notes I put in his lunch and taped them on his pencil box.  Brought tears to my eyes!

Sweet dreams to my littles.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What incredibly beautiful children!